Ramsay releases annual Global Impact Report to highlight sustainable practices
Feb 28, 2020
Ramsay Health Care has released its annual Global Impact Report which contains important information about the way the business operates to ensure sustainable practices.
Ramsay has been operating high-quality services since 1964 and is one of the largest and most diverse private health care companies in the world.
Managing Director and CEO, Craig McNally, said Ramsay’s goal is to deliver best practice treatments and services in a responsible, ethical and transparent way.
“We strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our patients, our staff and health care partners, the communities in which we operate, and society as a whole,” Mr McNally said.
The Global Impact Report focuses on the following key areas:
- How we make a meaningful difference
- Quality scorecard and Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) scorecard
- Caring for our people (delivering excellent care to our patients)
- Investing in our workforce for tomorrow
- Caring for our planet
- Caring for our communities
An interactive version of our Impact Report is available via Ramsay Health Care’s global website under “Sustainability”: www.ramsayhealth.com