Research Project Assessment Guidelines
When reviewing research projects the following will be considered:
- Potential of the research to positively impact patient outcomes.
- Existing research occurring within the field, both within Australia and Internationally.
- Level of interest amongst clinical, allied health or nursing staff.
- Potential for the research to be conducted across multiple sites.
- Impact and value of the research to the community.
- Infrastructure required to support the research, ensuring capacity and engagement.
- Research timeframe and cost effectiveness.
- Volume of patients in the research area and variation in clinical service between sites.