ENT and Head and Neck Surgeon
Level 1, Suite 36
Area F183 Wattletree Road
Malvern, Vic, 3144 Get Directions
03 9087 5250
03 9087 5251
Claim your profile
Ross Triolo graduated from the University of Melbourne medical school in 2006. He undertook surgical training in Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery in Victoria and became a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2017. He has completed a one year fellowship in Head & Neck Cancer Surgery in the USA.
His practice includes:
• paediatric and adult general ENT conditions
• nose and endoscopic sinus surgery
• snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea surgery
• thyroid and parathyroid surgery
• salivary gland surgery including sialoendoscopy
• throat and neck tumours including trans-oral robotic surgery
Dr Triolo has consulting suites conveniently located in Malvern and is happy to accept emergency admissions and inpatient consultations. He also has a public appointment at the Royal Melbourne Hospital. He lives in Malvern East with his wife and two children.