The Hollywood Clinic
Dr Bassett can provide second opinions for other Psychiatrists and opinions for other medical practitioners.
The Hollywood Clinic, Hollywood Private Hospital
Dr Cranley's care is person-centred and individualised, with an appreciation of a patient's values, lifestyle and goals in formulating treatment plans. She is also interested in the role of diet, exercise and meditation in achieving and maintaining health.
Dr Cranley is committed to ensuring that medications prescribed are appropriate and necessary.
Special Interests: Youth & Adolescent Mental Health (16-24 years) , Mood disorders, Psychotic Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Developmental Disorders, Perinatal Psychiatry.
Hollywood Private Hospital, The Hollywood Clinic
• Providing services for ages 16 – 65 years
• Reports sent to referring practitioners within 48 hours of initial consultation
• Minimal waiting list and urgent appointments prioritised when appropriate
• Happy to provide advice or information to GPs
• GPs are welcome to email with questions at email listed, which is checked regularly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Neuropsychiatry service for patients with psychiatric conditions secondary to organic brain disease (particularly neurological disorders including, but not limited to, stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsonian disorders, Huntington’s disease, seizure disorders). Older Adult Mental Health service for older adults with psychiatric conditions (problems with mood and anxiety symptoms, psychotic symptoms, and memory complaints).