Dr Fraser Taylor is an Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Upper Limb Surgery.
John Flynn Specialist Suites, Suite 601, Level 6
Orthopaedic Clinics Gold Coast42 Inland Drive
Tugun, QLD, 4224 Get Directions
1300 399 223
07 3041 5087
Claim your profile
Dr Taylor graduated from the University of Otago, New Zealand with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree in 2000 and has completed Orthopaedic training in New Zealand, being awarded Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2010.
He continued sub specialty training, completing the Brisbane Hand & Upper Limb Fellowship with Princess Alexandra Hospital and Brisbane Hand & Upper Limb Research Institute. Dr Taylor has also been a visiting shoulder fellow in Cremona (Italy) before completing a further year of hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder fellowship training in the Wrightington Hospital Upper Limb Unit in the UK.
He welcomes referrals regarding all upper limb orthopaedic problems and will provide both open and arthroscopic options for treatment of the shoulder, elbow and wrist and hand.
His areas of specialty and conditions treated are:
• Shoulder Impingement/ Rotator Cuff Tendinosis
• Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Tendon Repair
• Shoulder Instability
• Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
• Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty
• Shoulder Arthritis
• Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis
• Calcific Tendonitis
• Biceps Tendon Rupture
• Elbow Arthritis
• Total Elbow Arthroplasty
• Radial Head Fractures
• Ulnar Nerve Compression
Wrist and Hand
• Tendon Injuries
• Nerve Injuries
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Base of Thumb Arthritis
• De Quervain’s Disease
• Dupuytren’s Disease
• Trigger Finger
• Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
• Australian Orthopaedic Association
• New Zealand Shoulder & Elbow Society
• Australian Hand Surgery Society
• Queensland Hand Surgery Society
• Queensland Shoulder Society
Dr Fraser Taylor offer Telehealth.