Sunshine Coast Ophthalmologists at Noosa90 Goodchap St
Noosaville, QLD, 4566 Get Directions
07 5470 2400
07 5470 2544
Claim your profile
Dr Kristopher Rallah-Baker offers a private ophthalmology service at Noosa Hospital. His expertise covers all areas of general ophthalmology, cataract surgery, pterygium surgery, diabetic eye disease and Age-Related Macular Degeneration (ARMD).
Dr Rallah-Baker graduated from the University of Newcastle and completed his training as a comprehensive ophthalmologist with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists, his Fellowship was awarded in 2018.
Australia’s first Indigenous ophthalmologist, Dr Rallah-Baker has previously worked at the Princess Alexandra, Royal Brisbane, Royal Darwin and Mater Hospitals. He has published in the area of refractive surgery and presented at numerous national and international conferences.
Kris is a compassionate advocate for eye healthcare and Indigenous health access in Australia. He has contributed and featured in Australian media in multiple capacities.
• Consultant ophthalmologist at Noosa Hospital
• Visiting Medical Officer ophthalmologist at Caloundra Hospital, Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Emerald Hospital
• Ophthalmologist on the IDEAS Van
• Consultant Advisor to the Fred Hollows Foundation
• President of the Australian Indigenous Doctors Association
• AMA Federal Councillor
• Director on the Federal Board of the Royal Flying Doctors Service
• Member for numerous Commonwealth health planning committees
• Collaborations with the Council of President of Medical Colleges and the Medical Deans of Australia and New Zealand
Referrals accepted via Medical Objects and Ocula. Provider number: 5614167B
Practice email: firstname.lastname@example.org