St George Private Hospital
Kareena Private Hospital
Dr Ludmilla Collins is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist who is passionate about ensuring that all of her patients receive the best possible care in a friendly and informative manner. She strives to deliver a holistic, positive and collaborative birth experience to both the mother and partner and provide informative and sound advice in relation to any gynaecological issues.
Ludmilla is also experienced in laparoscopy and robotics with particular interests in the management of abnormal menstrual bleeding, pelvic pain, endometriosis and abnormal pap smears.
Ground Floor , Suite 7&8
468-472 The Kingsway
Miranda, NSW, 2228
02 9526 8873
02 9526 8875
Claim your profile
Dr Ludmilla Collins undertook her training at St George Hospital and The Royal Hospital for Women.
Dr Collins room's are located in both Kogarah and Miranda. She also works as a specialist at St George Public Hospital and is a co-joint lecturer at the University of NSW.
Her scope of practice spans both obstetrics and gynaecology.
• Pre-conception counselling
• Fertility investigations and advice
• Early pregnancy care
• Low and high risk pregnancies
• Twin pregnancies
• Advanced-age obstetrics
• Pelvic pain and endometriosis
• Abnormal menstrual bleeding
• Abnormal pap smears and treatment
• Menopause including post menopausal bleeding
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
• Ovarian cysts
• Pelvic organ prolapse, both conservative management and surgical management
• Laparoscopic and robotic minimally invasive surgeries, including hysterectomy and treatment of endometriosis
Consults at :