48 Denison Street
Hamilton East, NSW, 2303 Get Directions
02 4961 4677
02 4961 1455
Claim your profile
Dr Marie Ooi is an Australian based gastroenterologist. She graduated from University of New South Wales in 2006 and obtained her Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians in 2015.
Dr Ooi went on to complete an overseas postgraduate fellowship training in Japan and Shanghai and obtained advanced skills in complex endoscopic therapy that includes EUS, ERCP, EMR and balloon enteroscopy.
Dr Marie Ooi is recognized by the Australian Conjoint Committee (CCRTGE) for gastroscopy, colonoscopy, single balloon enteroscopy, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and capsule endoscopy.
Dr Ooi takes pride in providing her patients with individualised comprehensive care.
Her special interests include:
• Bowel Cancer Screening (positive FOBT)
• Reflux, Dysphagia, Abdominal pain
• Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Upper and Lower GI Bleeding
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Coeliac Disease
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Haemorrhoid Banding, Oesophageal Variceal Banding
• Pancreatic cancer, biliary pain, submucosal lesions – Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
• Upper and Lower GI Stricture dilation