Research Ethics, Governance and Grants System (REGGS) is an online, cloud-based portal for the management of research ethics, governance and grants across Ramsay and the Ramsay Hospital Research Foundation (RHRF).
REGGS will replace the current ‘submission via email’ system for Ramsay research ethics and governance submissions, and for RHRF grant applications.
Development of the system is now underway. We anticipate that REGGS will become available to researchers for:
- Grant applications in September 2021
- Ethics and governance submissions in late 2021/early 2022.
Benefits of REGGS
- allow new grant, ethics and governance applicants to apply online
- give applicants greater control over the submission process
- send out automatic notifications to study teams and provide real-time updates on application progress
- give applicants the ability to log in and check the status of their application at any time – no need to phone/email the RGO
- enable better oversight and reporting of HREC/RGO turnaround timelines
- improve the application process and response times than the current “submission via email” process. Nothing gets missed or lost in an inbox.